- – Bundle aggregation station
- – Takes a full picture of the complete layer
- – Applies the parent label
- – Verifies the parent label
- – Reject in case of errors
Several layers or unreadable plastic wrap
1. Sentinel station : to read each single inbound pack
2. Row reading : to read each line of the inbound pack
3. Bundle aggregation station : to label the bundle and reject in case of errors
The Last Code Reading Concept: When full image of the aggregation cannot be taken (multilayers, coding position, plastic wrapping, …)
- 1. A camera detects any item before entering in the bundler or in the case packer.
- 2. Non conforming or wrong codes are rejected, to prevent entering aggregation and therefore to require rejection of the full aggregated unit later on.
- 3. At least one code inside the aggregation phase is read
- 4. Intelligent reconstruction of the sequence is performed, to assure aggregation consistency even in case of jamming or machine stoppings
- 5. Maximum OEE is guaranteed avoiding unnecessary rejects of the aggregated units due to wrong codes.
Bundle Aggregation Station
Equipped with high-resolution cameras to read all the datamatrix codes inside the bundle/ wrap, these stations are usually installed at the outlet of the bundler or wrapper machines.
The lighting-camera system is designed to maximize the reading rate even in critical conditions such as under plastic wrap.
The station includes an automatic print & apply module and a control camera to verify correct label application.
Not conforming or not readable bundles will be automatically rejected, by a reject station positioned at the end of the station.
- – High resolution Cameras and illumination system for reading all the codes within the bundle.
- – Industrial PC 15” TS with local HMI.
- – Panel Keyboard with emergency button, conveyor start, stop, reset.
- – UPS
- – Print & Apply labeller with mechanical fixing
- – Smart Camera to verify the correct application of the aggregated label
- – Machine base frame + Conveyor Belt structure
- – Electrical cabinet and automation control
- – Integrated Reject Station
- – Advanced lighting technique to minimize plastic reflection thus maximizing reading result.
- – Friendly interface to guide the operator in detecting the packaging problems.
- – Typical characteristics:
- – Length: 2 m
- – Useful width: 500 mm
- – Configurable height: from 500 mm to 1.000 mm
- – Speed of conveyor: 5 m / min