The complete solution to prepare shipments in the warehouse area or distribution center.
WTS allows re-aggregation and decommissioning of containers, by means of automatic or manual devices.
When products are shipped, the module interacts with company WMS to keep the history of the packages in compliance with the recommendations of the Regulatory Agencies (as Ministry of Health, etc.).
Features and benefits:
- – A versatile solution: all WTS functions can can be used on different devices depending on different demands, as advanced multiple reading devices (Antares Manual Station, Antares Matrix Station) , or mobile devices for remote operations (barcode readers or Motorola mobile terminals).
- – Same user-friendly interface for all devices for maximum ease of use enabling the plant personnel to operate with minimal training.
- – Designed to minimize operator workload and prevent possible re-aggregation errors
- – One comprehensive solution for warehouse area and distribution centers
- – Advanced functions for decommissioning, re-aggregation and shipment managing all processes:
- – to create complete or incomplete containers
- – to create mix-containers
- – to open previously created containers in order to modify its content or to fill it by moving items from a container to another or with new items
- – to add or remove to the packing order container coming directly from the production line
- – to add or remove a barcode inside a container
- – to print shipment labels used to label the standard container coming from the production line and previously associated to the packing order
- – to process a reception from customers or sub-contractors
- – printer selection, to choose and change for every single terminal the output label printing for packing order or re-aggregation procedures